|Last Sunday, we hosted Counter Terrorism expert John Guandolo via Skype in a joint Skype meeting with our Cincinnati chapter.
John explained in great detail about the effects of the penetration of the Muslim Brotherhood in all aspects of our society and specifically in our government. He also had no problem identifying & calling out certain apologists for the Brotherhood…
John cannot emphasize strongly enough that the ” Battle will be won on the Local level.” I couldn’t agree more.
John’s associate with UnderstandingtheThreat.com is Chris Gaubatz. Chris’s dad, David Gaubatz, was a Skype guest of ours back in August of 2014. David wrote the book ” Muslim Mafia” based on the information provided by Chris while Chris was posing as a Muslim convert and was interning at CAIR.
Safely Forwarding Emails video
Check here for re-caps of the last meeting.
Contact us email@example.com
Catch up on your missing titles
These 6 have co-sponsored HR 377. Click to see who has NOT co-sponsored HR377
Check out the Ohio Representatives who did NOT Co-sponsor H.R.377 - "The Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act of 2017"
Tweet us on Twitter!
A must read
- Edmonton Terrorist's Movements Highlight Threat to U.S. Southern Border October 18, 2017
- MIT MSA Alumni Protest Anti-Feminist Islamist Speaker October 16, 2017
- German Intelligence: Hizballah Fighters Posing As Refugees October 16, 2017
- Returning ISIS Jihadists Pose Long, Uncharted Challenge October 16, 2017
- Muhammad Was All About Love September 19, 2017
- What's the Difference Between a Habit and a Headscarf? September 18, 2017
- Did Muhammad Teach Love? August 28, 2017
- What If Islam Really Is Different? April 14, 2017
- Israeli Legal Firm Wants Cloudflare To Stop Doing Business With Hamas
- Saudi Arabia Arrest Two Prominent Clerics- Moves Seen As Crackdown On Islamists
- Israel Charges Israeli Man In Connection With Killing Of Two Police Officers; Suspect Has Ties to Israeli Muslim Brotherhood
- New Congressional Measure Tries To Cut US Funding For Islamic Relief USA
- “Former” ISNA Canadian Affiliate Loses Charity Status In Connection With Pakistani Armed Militant Group